💌Join the community and get access to bite-sized information that anyone can understand and use!
🔸Why bite-sized? Over time I've noticed people keep pushing this topic away. So every Monday I send out a couple of lines related to a concept related to defence, response or recovery related to: cybersecurity and fraud prevention.
🔹 I believe we can all learn more about cybersecurity, it's about starting with small pieces. Ten years ago was new to me too, now I have helped countless individuals, small business and practitioners through coaching and my book, however I want to help more people...
....so if you want to be one of them you just need to subscribe to get a bite-sized email every Monday.
More on what we cover together:
Tips are provided for everyone to become cyber safe and secure at home and...
- Understand how to keep data safer
- Mitigate risks through easy-to-learn layered defences
- Keep you and your family safer online
- Know the first steps to take if you experience a cyber attack or fraud
Specific tips to small business owners and practitioners holding confidential data (these tips and skills you can also use at home):
- 🔐Setting up layered defences
- 🔑The risks around online conversations
- 💡Understand the connections between ethics and cybersecurity.
- 🧱Building a response capability in case something happens
- 👹Learning how to react if a cyber event occurs
- 🧩Understanding how to explain security to your clients
➡️ Follower (free access): Weekly bite-sized email. Each Monday a short tip/alert/definition is sent out to you. This is kept to just a few sentences so you can read it on the go or during a break when you are scrolling your inbox!
➡️ Member (paid access): As well as the weekly bite-sized email, members also get access to longer articles that are posted periodically (and access to the back copies). Members can also pose questions for consideration in future articles and will get periodic offers on discounted rates to Q&A sessions or digital downloads.
Other ways I can help you
🏢My book 📔